Late night shopping event last night: thanks to all who came and supported us. Money raised helps keep artefacts here http://t.co/BAlQKhwixE
- Open Day – Tuesday 14th October 2014
- Fundraising Event – ‘Cupcakes in Kirk Square’
- Final Exhibition of the Season
- Open Day to Launch Interactive 3D Booth of Eyemouth Fort a Great Success!
- EYEMOUTH FORT – Interactive 3D Booth opening 21st June 2014
- Summer Walks – Back By Popular Demand!
- ’70 Years of Herring Queens’ – New Exhibition
- Kirk Square Kitchen – Food and Music Event on 7th June 2014
- Coffee Morning and Plant Sale – 24th May 2014
- New Exhibition – The History of Weatherheads Boatyard and Art Work by Roni Butcher, Julia Chandler and Justine Miller